Monday

Get Paid to Take Surveys

This is really just extra income apart from all other freelance jobs and GPT programs. There are people out there that claimed they can teach you how to earn $50 an hour by filling in easy surveys and ask you to buy their “secrets”. Check them out, most of them (I would say 99% of them) are scam. They are not giving you free lunch because you have to join their program or buy their CD or whatever costing you $30 – 70 which they claimed you will be able to earn back in minutes. After you purchase, you’ll have to find other victims like you if you want to recover your cost. That is just my bad experience. There are some that use this pretext to sell their affiliate products.

If you really found any genuine SURVEY program that PAID you $50 an hour, please let me know too. I’ll be more than willing to join, I’m still looking for one. There are some member only sites (of course you have to pay membership fee) using different pretexts to get members, claiming they have a lot of surveys for you. Some of them merely provide a long list of real survey sites which you can find for FREE on internet with some effort while some really provide surveys for you to do. BUT, you may not match criteria set for most of the surveys. Meaning to say, you are not eligible to most of them.
The following sites are real survey programs that I’ve joined and earned a small sum from:-

Global Test Market (Last updated 8 June 2009)
They give market points for every survey filled. Once you join, fill up your data so that they can invite you to participate in surveys that you are eligible for. Points are given for filling up your data and taking surveys. Then you exchange the points for money, they will mail you a check. I received about 3 – 4 invites per month constantly. Most of the surveys are related to my own country (Malaysia) therefore it probably differs according to your country. You may get more invites or you may get less. But frankly, I get less invites lately. 5 cents per point, minimum 1000 points to redeem payout. I have not got enough points to redeem yet but after some research and looking at they surveys I filled, I find them to be genuine.

Survey Savvy
(Under construction)